Grand Mayfull Hotel Taipei pays close attention to the COVID-19 epidemic and its latest updates. It’s always our top priority to protect the health of our customers and staff. During the epidemic, we will take the following actions to fulfill the preventive measures against COVID-19.
- All personnel entering the hotel, including employees, guests and external vendors, are required to wear masks, measure temperature, disinfect their hands and complete health declarations.
- Thermal Imaging System at the entrance to effectively test the fever in time.
- We has implemented comprehensive disinfection in all guestrooms and restaurants, by using the safe and reliable AQUECARE sterilizers certified by SGS and QPS.
- Multiple alcohol spray disinfectant machines are provided for our guests and are installed in the restaurant.
- All the elevator panels, external buttons, handles, and the public guest telephones are sterilized with alcohol disinfectant frequently.
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are following guidelines from Taiwan CDC. We understand there are many concerns during this time and wish to assure our guests that the safety and well-being of our guests, customers, and colleagues are of paramount importance to us.